Innovation often arises from a dream. Many innovative companies have had their origins that way. Imaginarium, Cirque du soleil, Google or El Bulli were born out of a dream, were they not?
Any organization is able to develop innovative projects. At Dream Consulting we help you do it. We are not average consultants. We want to accompany you and your company to get extraordinary results.
Dream Consulting is a team of experts, directed by Franc Ponti and Lucía Langa, who work to help companies of different kinds, innovate. In the lastyears Dream Consulting has collaborated with companies as TV3, Almirall, UOC (Open University of Catalonia), Panrico, Institut Català de la Salut, BSH electrical appliances, Television Española, Diputació de Barcelona (ACTE net), Grup Qualitat, Sigo (Venezuela), Congresis (Venezuela), Gas Natural (Dominican Republic), Carvajal-Norma (Colombia) and we have imparted formation on creativity and innovation through EADA (Barcelona Business School) to firms like Abertis, Henkel, Mango, Inditex, KH Lloreda, Foche and so many more.
Dream Consulting adapts the best of the most successful innovation models and adds its own methodologies. At DC we like what people at IDEO do, we get inspiration from Design Thinking and Visual Thinking, we love the disruptive innovation of Clayton Christensen’s Innosight, we are enthusiastic about the ideas that people at Strategos in California have (we love Gary Hamel’s work…), we are crazy about Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne’s concept of Blue Ocean….. To all of that we add our own idea of innovation through the models 7 strategies and 7 movements.
Dream Consulting works on three very well distinguished lines:
Coaching in creativity and innovation for directive teams
- Individual creative competences: how to work them and increase them. What does neuroscience say about it?
- Individual and group creative unfreezing: overcoming limiting beliefs and boosting the use of new resources.
- Changing the creative chip: remodeling the minds of the directive team in order to think in a different way. Integration of corporality to help think and create. Exercise workshop.
Creative sessions: from the idea to the result
- Creation of ideas (divergence) on a creative focus suggested by the company (product, service, model of business, process, inside improvement, etc.) Analysis and application of the most appropriate methodologies.
- Selection, analysis and prototypes (convergence). Presentation of the best ideas and elaboration of prototypes.
How to develop an innovative culture in my company?
- What needs to be changed in a company in order to innovate? The seven strategies:
- ZEN: Time and spaces to create
- PO: going beyond conventionalisms
- OPEN: dialogue with outside talent
- FLOW: learning to work creatively
- EMO: emotions that innovate
- HAPPY: the strength of passion
- TEAM: collaboration versus competition
What steps should a company that wants to build a system of innovation take?
- RUMBO (COURSE): architecture and goals of innovation
- EQUIPO (TEAM): management organs
- CAMBIO (CHANGE): overcoming organizational barriers
- TENDENCIA (TENDENCY): understanding what is going on
- CREATIVIDAD (CREATIVITY): power to ideas
- PROYECTO (PROJECT): from the idea to the result
- RESULTADO (RESULT): innovating is succeeding
* E-mail: email@example.com
* Phone number: +34 677 481 749